Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Study material

Yesterday I visited the School to pick up my books. One word of advice - park close to the School as there is a lot to carry!

The mix of the books are quite interesting. It ranges from off-the-shelf retail books, to normal text books and custom UCT GSB bound text books.

The first module covers a lot of Admin and Personal Development time form the Saturday to the Tuesday and the Full-time and Modular classes will be mixed on the first four days. On Wednesday the official core courses start. Among the Core subject covered in this first module will be six of the Core courses: Marketing , Economics , Business-Government-and-Society, Quantitative Analysis, Communication-Leadership-and-Learning and Accounting.

There is also a Pre-accounting course that runs in the graveyard shift (16h30 - 18h30) over the first three days and I am still deciding if I will attend these lectures. I think to get into the zone it might be a good idea to attend these classes, get rid of the cobwebs and revisit the difference between a debit and a credit.

I'll be going through the material only in the new year, but I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment